My Day Off

Well, I had today off and you know what I did...a whole lot of nothing. The sun isn't shining so I don't really want to go to the beach. I don't have any money so I can't go shopping. So, you know how I entertained myself...I paid bills. Now, ready for this? I got a bill from Berea hosptial from Jan. 2006! Over a year ago! A year and a half! My insurance had just paid its part of the bill. This whole time I was being hounded by collection agencies and it was the insurance companies fault the entire time! Then people wonder why I hate going to the doctor and hate paying my bills.?!

Anyway, my face is killing me. I have a wisdom tooth that is not being very nice to me. My face is swollen, my gums are swollen, and my jaw is sooo sore. I have to go to the dentist tomorrow to get an antiobiotic for the swelling and have him see about cutting it out. I can't wait *rolling my eyes* I tried to get insurance that would cover it and they wouldn't cover me until September! Well, I can't wait that long because it hurts.

Anyway, thats about it. My rant and rave about insurance, doctors, wisdom teeth and America's failing health care system.

0 Shack Opinions: