2 Peas in a Pod

I decided to lay off the card making for at least the weekend and get a little scrappin' done. This week's Scrapbook Sketch Challenge at SCS was something that I had never tried before. For my Hawaii scrapbook I had been restricting myself to only photos that had no people in them because I wanted a book of the places we visit and then do separate pages of people. I know many of you are thinking, "why would you do that" but it is just a thing I do. Anyway, with this week's sketch I decided to use people!

I would like to introduce you to my DBF :) The stripped paper is from American Traditions Beach Fun Scrapbook Bundle. I highly recommend this bundle...it is too cute! The letters came from the same bundle...I told you it was cute :) The flowers are made using the Sizzlits Flower Blossom die and paper from the American Traditions bundle.

Because I needed to do the LO on 8 1/2" x 11" paper I turned it sideways and laid out three photos with a gap in the middle. I added the flowers in the middle and then made a circle with the title. We really are 2 peas in a pod :) I added two yellow buttons as flower centers and a cute butterfly button as a finishing touch. This was a great LO to use people pics in. Be sure to check out all the other sketches in this challenge.

0 Shack Opinions: