Another Baby Card


I finally was able to sit down and think through one of the challenges! One of my friends gave me a call and surprised me with another pregancy so I decided to use this week's Sketch Challenge to make her a card. I started out with a 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" Paperbilities cream sheet of card stock folded in half for the base. I then found a salmon colored piece of card stock and cut that 1/4" smaller than the base and embossed with a Fiskars Texture Plate. Next I cut a piece of designer paper and layered on a piece of blue card stock and attached with brads. The main image is actually free clip art from the web that I downloaded and printed in color. I outlined the image with a purple gel pen and mounted on a piece of silver designer paper. To assemble the card, I adhered the base and embossed paper together and then wrapped a white ribbon around the card and tied in a bow. Next I layered the designer paper and the main image on top of the ribbon. The finish it off I added faux stitching around the papers using a gel pen. I really like how this card came out. Mahalo for reading!

1 Shack Opinions:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet sketch challenge card!

~Tex