So Simple



I needed a simple card that really spoke for itself so I hope this achieves that. I used the Mojo Monday sketch that used a large focal stamp. I just bought the All Natural Beauty cute dollar stamps by Rhonna Farrer and had to use to it for this card. The flourishes stamp is too cute and it comes from Rhonna Farrer as well. The card is 4" x 8" folded in half with a 3 1/2" square of white stamped as the focal. I rounded the corners and added a cute red ribbon for just a little spot of color. I actually really like how this came out. Simple :)

2 Shack Opinions:

My Paper World said...

Gorgeous stamps, and the red ribbon is a lovely touch!

Alex said...

Very pretty Crystal - I love the simple elegance of this card!

I have to tell you, that story about your skirt and bloomers was hysterical, I laughed so hard - thanks for sharing! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex