Happy Happy Almost End of 2007


Aloha everyone! I thought I would share a thank you card I made for one of my Secret Santa's. This is for SCS's sketch challenge a few weeks ago. I thought it would make an appropriate thank you :) The card base is a red 4 1/4" x 9" piece of cardstock folded in half. The wonderful and festive polka-dot paper is from My Mind's Eye and is cut 1/4" smaller. I used my small circle punch to punch three white circles to be my snowman and then 2 circles from used wrapping paper to fit the sketch. I assembled those first on basic green and then blue. For the right I added two eyelets and then added this beautiful American Crafts ribbon. I love how the colors match! I used Hero Arts Alphabet to stamp thanks on white them layered on blue before adhering to the card.

Isn't my snowman cute? I sure think so. Mahalo for stopping by! Happy New Year!

0 Shack Opinions: