Joy Joy Joy

I accumulated quite a few CD's and decided to alter them into Christmas banners for house decorations. This was so much fun and I think it would be a great idea for a swap. Hmmm...brainstorming for the future :)



These are so simple. I used American Crafts Christmas dp to cover the CD's. On one of them I added a dolly then a Chipboard letter. The other two have the chipboard letters with ribbons. To put them together, I used my Crop-a-dile and inserted eyelets. I added binder rings to bring them all together and then added ribbon at the top through 2 more eyelets for hanging.

Wah-lah! Simple as that! One of these takes no more than 15 minutes. This particular one was sent to my Mom. I have another larger one (not Christmas theme) that I will post after Christmas because it was a Secret Santa gift.

Mahalo for stopping by!

3 Shack Opinions:

Tina said...

Happy Christmas and a happy New Year, siesta!

kathleenh said...

Great use for those CD's! Lots of possibilities with different papers, letter and embellishments

Maria said...

Aloha Crystal!

Wow,what pretty stuff to receive. They're both lovely!

Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas out there in Hawaii! Must be lovely - warm and all!

Your blog sister,
Maria