Picture Perfect

Aloha everyone! Happy Holidays! Some of you have asked if I am still around. Well, last Saturday my boyfriend and I took a vacation over to Maui and the Big Island. We needed a little R&R outside of the city. We had a great time but now back to the city life. On the positive side, I took over 400 photos that I'm sure will find a way to a scrapbook page!

I thought I would share another Christmas gift. This was a simple gift I made for my Dad this year. Since I haven't seen him in 17 months, I always try to share photos as often as possible. This was one of those cheap acrylic frames from Wal-Mart. I cut a piece of My Mind's Eye Paper to fit inside the frame as a background. The frame around the photo is a cheap mat from Wal-Mart as well. I coordinated the mat with the paper. On the right is a poem that was printed out and matted first on a piece of coordiating blue then brown.

Sorry about the photo. It is hard to photo these kinds of frames. I hope you enjoy and if you need a cheap last-minute gift, this is perfect! Mahalo for stopping by!

1 Shack Opinions:

Becky G said...

Sounds like you had a good vacation. Glad to have you back. This is a great page and a wonderful gift idea! Your dad will love it, I'm sure.