Happy Easter Weekend

Aloha everyone. Happy Easter and Good Friday! I hope everyone has awesome plans for the weekend. I know that I can't wait for some R&R! Before I head off on my much needed vacation I thought I would share the second of 3 Christmas cards for my March Christmas Card challenge.



My card is a 4 1/4" square (one day I will be something besides a square) piece of red Bazzil cardstock. I then added a 4" square of green paper from American Traditions. The center imagr from Stampendous is stamped on basic white cardstock, then matted on red bazzil then matted on a larger basic white circle. I used Bic Coloring markers to color in my image and added a dotted border around the larger white circle. I added a huge piece of peppermint ribbon to the bottom to finish off the card.

I really like how this card turned out...so I made a couple of them. :D To see the first card for my March challenge, see THIS POST.

Mahalo for stopping by!

7 Shack Opinions:

ChrissyM said...

Lovely card! Congrats on getting ahead start on your xmas cards. I'm sitting here working on last minute touches to my easter cards. LOL! Enjoy your much deserved vacation!!!!

Chrissy

Becky G said...

Great Christmas card, Crystal! I love that ribbon! What a great idea to get a head start on Xmas cards!

Hope you and yours have a Happy Easter!

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love that image and that wonderful ribbon. Have a Happy Easter.

Unknown said...

Lol, I thought I had come in on the wrong point on your blog, thought it was December, lol

This is very cute, well done for getting well ahead in your xmas cards xxx

Michelle Pearson said...

that is some yummy ribbon! fun!!

kathleenh said...

Pretty Christmas card! I love that ribbon. It looks more like Christmas in Minnesota than Easter so your card is very appropriate.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Sweet! Love the candy wrapper look! :0) Mel