Hey Friend

Aloha ladies and gents! I hope everyone's weekend is off to a good start. I have a Beate sketch to show you but I am not quite sure which weekend this was for. Everything just runs together as school starts to wind down.



I just love how this turned out. The card base is 4 1/2 inch square of basic black with a 4 inch square of this great American Traditions flower paper. Very Hawaiian =) I scalloped the edges of a piece of Bazzil green and added it to the left side. My main image is a kitty from Studio G stamped on white then layered on black. The words "you're purrrfect" are beside the image, also from Studio G. I stamped 'my friend' from Stampendous on the bazzil green and added a piece of wild ribbon around the card. I finished the card off by adding doodles on the scallops and the main image, which I am not sure you can actually see.

Mahalo for stopping by!

4 Shack Opinions:

AnnMarie said...

Hey Crystal! Cute card! LOVE that kitty! Hope you are doing well!

Catherine said...

Hi Crystal!
Very cute!

ChrissyM said...

Adorable card! I love the paper. I have a monkey stamp that paper would be perfect for. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations.

Crissy said...

Very cute card. I like the ribbon!