For Sale-Sold

It's a dreary day and I will come back later to explain more about why but basically most of my stamping and scrappin stuff is in a box at this point. I have limited space (and limited funds for shipping) so I had to be picky on what scrappin and stampin stuff I pack. With that said, I have a big pile of things that I am wanting to get rid of. It would more likely appeal to scrappers than stampers. Take a look at the photo below. I am selling all of that for $15.00 and that includes shipping (within the US, insurance isn't included). First person to let me know will be the lucky recipient.



If you want more details about what is included, just ask. =) You can click on the photo for a better view. I would prefer payment via paypal so that the transaction can go smoothly.

Thanks for helping me clear my things out.

1 Shack Opinions:

Michelle Pearson said...

hope all is well with you...