Another Sketch Challenge


Well, today was my first official day of work and I am beat! I really enjoy my job, though. I even drafted a news release for local media on my first day, which is crazy! However, I wasn't able to get to today's sketch challenge until late tonight. This is going to be another quick entry because it is almost 11 pm and I am pooped :) The card base is 4 1/4" square of mint green. I didn't really like this paper but the more I use it, the more I seem to enjoy it. The next layer is a 4" square of blue that was dry embossed with a Fiskar's Texture Plate and the edges distressed. The small third layer is a piece of stripped designer paper from Paperbilities Vacation Paper Pack with basic red layered on top. I ran a piece of white ribbon across and tied the cutest bow I have ever done (I am very proud of that bow!) The fourth layer is a rectangle of forest green card stock. I used the Delightful Doodles flower inked in Color Box Pastel Pink and the stem inked with Archival Teal stamped on glossy card stock. I made the two corners with basic red and added two cute brads to the top. I think this was a cute card for only have about half an hour to create :) Mahalo for looking!

0 Shack Opinions: