Scrapbook Challenge

Aloha!!! This week's Scrapbook Sketch Challenge at SCS was a lot of fun. I paired it with this week's Scrapbook Theme Challenge which was to capture the beginning of the fall season. This was perfect for me because I was looking for a layout for my new football page. September 1 was the season opener for Hawaii football and it was a good game. Hawaii played Northern Colorado and won-->63-6. Complete shutout! Anyway, check out the sketch challenge this week HERE and the theme challenge HERE.

This is what I came up with. I combined the two challenges and it worked out perfectly! I started out with a very extensive search for football stuff. There is a lot of football here but everything is labeled with the highschool names. BUMMER! After a long search I came across this cute KAREN FOSTER designer paper that looks like a football field. The embellishments were from Dress It Up from the Jessie James Company. These were very cute. Six designs for less than 3 bucks :) The game tickets were used as add-ons to the design.

I think it came out very well! I looked long and hard for these pieces and it all came together nicely! A bug thumbs up for Karen Foster Designs!!!

0 Shack Opinions: