Halloween Goodies Treat Bags

Aloha everyone! This is going to be my first tutorial so I hope you are able to follow. Feed back, as always, is appreciated. So, I needed cheap, easy, yet fun treat bags to give to co-workers as Halloween gifts. The catch...the budget :) I could only use things that I have in my home. This is what I came up with. My inspiration: tie-dyed coffee filters.

Supplies Needed:
coffee filters
stamps of your choice
ink of your choice
card stock (purple and green used here)
tag die cut (sizzlits tag dies, oval used here)
coloring utensils (colored pencils used here)
ribbon (orange used here)
scissors




First stamp your images randomly on the bottom side of 1 coffee filter.



Next color in the images that you want to have color. Tip- colored markers would work great here because the filters easily absorb the ink



Next, use your die-cut machine to cut the tags for your treat bag. Here I used the sizzlits tag die which gave me 2 oval of different colors. This way I was able to layer 2 different colors of tags for the treats.



I then took 6" or so of ribbon and threaded it through the tags. For the sentiment I inked my Trick or Treat stamp in black and stamped it directly on the top tag.



To ensure support for the candies I took another coffee filter and layered it on top of the stamped filter. For the candies, I bought the fun packs of M&M's and poured one pack each in the filters.



Last, I gathered the coffee filter and used the ribbon to tie it shut. Ta-Da. Your finished! Easy, quick and fun treat bags.




0 Shack Opinions: