How about a page?

I promise that I actually am a scrapbooker. The problem is that I don't have a whole lot of photos here in Hawaii with me. I have scrapped practically all the photos that I can so far. But....big smile...we are planning our Christmas vacation to three other islands so I should have plenty of photos to scrap soon! Plus I can't believe that Christmas is just around the corner. C-R-A-Z-Y! I am still working on those calendar CD's for the swap so I should be sharing those this weekend. In the meantime, I will share a scrapbook page from my Oahu album.

I thought I would start with probably the most visited place on Oahu...the Arizona Memorial. Please visit the website if you have never been to Oahu to see the Memorial. It is such a powerful place and something that I will never forget. I won't go into a lot of detail because pages are usually pretty self-explanatory :) If you want more details about something, feel free to ask. So, the photo on this page is my favorite photo of the Memorial so I just had to scrap it. In case you can't tell I went with the whole red, white, and blue patriotic theme. The brochure at the top unfolds when the page is taken out and the two tickets were from our first visit to the Memorial. I used the Sizzlits star and flower die to make the two stars and the square was part of a pack of confetti. I really like how this page came together. I wanted to incorporate all the thing from our visit and journaling just wouldn't do that trick. I thought I would post the photo aside from the page so you can get a better feel for why I love this photo.



I hope you all enjoyed my page! Mahalo for visiting!

0 Shack Opinions: