Family is what it's all about

Aloha and Happy Scrap Thursday! I thought I would share another scrap page that I made for my 6x6 All About Me album. But first, how was everyone's Halloween? Mine was so much fun! Waikiki is out of control for Halloween with tons of people dressed up as crazyiness! My boyfriend and I dressed up and headed down with a huge group of friends and hung out all night. Fun Fun Fun!

Now, on to the show! What do you notice that is special about this page???



Did you guess no embellishments? If you did then you are very observant! This page has no hardware, brads, stickers, embellies, nothing! I guess you can make a good page without all those extra's built in :) I think this page pretty much explains itself with the exception of the journaling. I added a small pocket to the back of the page with sticky tape and then used my circle punch to create a small semi-circle at the top. This way we can grab the journaling when we feel the need to read :) This is a great way to add journaling especially on these smaller pages!

Stamps: Rhonna Ferrer Flourishes
Ink: Versamark Black, Archival Teal
Paper: Paperbilities card stock, 6x6 dp paper pack
Accessories: circle punch, gel pen

Mahalo for stopping by!

0 Shack Opinions: