I'm Going Nutty

Aloha everyone. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday! I have been doing nothing but scrapbooking lately and I am loving it! This is a page I did as part of my All About Me book. The challenge:

Now, many of you know that I think chocolate is a vitamin, so my challenge shouldn't surprise you:

Every holiday needs family; every family needs fudge at the holidays! Bring them together for the perfect scrapbook theme:

"Families are like fudge: mostly sweet with a few nuts."

Scrap pictures of family members acting nutty using this saying on your page. Or journal a nutty family story. Use a color scheme that includes chocolate tones, chocolate designer paper, or chocolate stamping. Bonus points for embellishing with "chocolate chip"-board. (any chipboard will do, but extra bonus points for chocolatey chipboard)

*Warning: please be sure to have edible chocolate nearby during this challenge so you won't be tempted to nibble on your layout.




Since I love chocolate too and I think that me and my boyfriend are a little nutty, then this is the perfect page for us. I love this photo too. The paper if Paperbilities cardstock. I think the rest is pretty simple.

Mahalo for stopping by!

3 Shack Opinions:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great page and wonderful challenge.

My Paper World said...

Very cute! I LOVE chocolate too!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Funny photo! I'm a new SBS2 sister! Nice to meet you! Love your layouts!