Dream Wedding

Aloha everyone! Time for another scrapbook page. I was on a card kick and hadn't really gotten around to pages. Well after completing these pages I realized just how much I love to scrapbook. Not sure why I like pages more than cards. Personal preference I suppose. Anyway, this page was for a VSBC at SBS.


Well, one tradition that I have been creating or carrying on at the moment is getting ready for my wedding. There are so many things that you must do before the BIG DAY! Find the guy, get the ring, pick the dress, pick the bridesmaids dresses, cake, decor, church, music, flowers... oh man the list goes on and on and on....

My challenge to you is to scrap a page about preparing for your wedding. If you don't want to include photos you don't have to, but the journaling better be there!!!!

If you are yet to be married or find the guy scrap a page of what you dream your wedding will be like!




Since I'm not married I decided to scrap my dream wedding. The paper is from Paperbilities and I assembled the flowers with brads. I stamped flourished from Rhonna Farrer in Versamark Black. The best part, this page won the Challenge! I was blown away when my page actually was selected. How fun!

Mahalo for stopping by. Take some time and scrap it!

0 Shack Opinions: