The Joys of Summer

I know all your mainlanders are pretty cold right now so here is a little something to warm you up :) This is for another VSBN challenge over at SCS.

Now that the weather is cool...I am starting to miss summer. Scrap a page about a tradition you have in the summer. It could be that you eat meals out on your porch or it could be a 4th of July celebration. These are just a couple of ideas...let's see some summer pages! Bonus points if you use glitter.


I just love this photo of the weiners cookin on the grill. My boyfriend had dropped one down in there so I was trying to get a pic of that. LOL. You can see if you look hard enough :) It is charred and definitely not edible. Everything on this page came from the American Traditions Beach Fun paper pack. The layout was a sketch from Valerie's Sketches. Valerie has an awesome sketch blog. You should check it out! I double matted the photos first with tan and then beige. I had never matted my photos with neutral colors but I really liked how these came out. The inside of the journaling box is popped up with dots to give the page some added dimension and I journaled with a glitter gel pen.

Mahalo for stopping by! Stay Warm!

0 Shack Opinions: