Under the Moonlight

Aloha everyone. It is getting cold everywhere! I just talked to my Dad and it was 23 there the other morning. Crazyiness! I can't even begin to imagine how cold that is anymore. 70 is the way I like it and even that is a little chilly now.

However, because the weather is always fantastic here we get a lot more opportunities to do things like sit at the beach and watch the moon rise and stare at the stars. This page depicts just that. I made this page as part of my All About Me scrapbook for VBSN at SCS. The challenges were so much fun.

For this page I used an 8x8 piece of purple Paperbilities and scalloped the sides with my corner rounder. The borders were made using coffee filters. Yes, that's right...COFFEE FILTERS! I used my star and moon stamps inked in Versamark Black and stamped on crumpled coffee filters. I really like how these came out. The filters really absorb ink very well. I layered the photo on a piece of silver and then created photo corners. The moon as hand-drawn using yellow Paperbilities card stock and a black crayola colored pencil. I attached silver brads in the corners of my journaling and that was that! I really like the colors in this page.

Mahalo for stopping by!

2 Shack Opinions:

My Paper World said...

Great page, and very creative way to use your cofee filters!

Little C's Creations said...

Hi Crystal!!! Love to see another Hawaii girl online. Keep up the great work!!!

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen