Warm and Cozy

Aloha everyone. I have another scrapbook page to share with you. This is from the VSBN preview party that I had tucked away and forgot to post. The challenge for this page was:

Scrap a Warm and Cozy Morning!
Every Thanksgiving morning since I was a little kid, my family would cozy up on the sofa in our warmest comfiest PJ's to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on TV. The only times I have missed the parade in 36 years were the years I was actually there!
For this challenge I want you to scrap your Thanksgiving Morning tradition using warm cozy colors, and lots of texture! Use colors that are soft and warm and use textures like embossing, fabric, fur, cotton etc! Get yourself cozy and show me your best morning traditions!


How fun was this challenge! As a child my Mom always got me up on Thanksgiving Day to watch the Macy's parade with her. Now, while I do love watching the parade, I cherish my sleep more. So, my page depicts what I would rather be doing on that cold Thanksgiving morning :)



This page must have said Warm and Cozy because it was one of the winners in the challenge. I am so excited! I can't believe that I won! I hope you enjoyed the page as much as I did making it.

0 Shack Opinions: