I Have Been Tagged!

OK, so I was tagged a little while back by Chrissy (a fellow siesta!) so I figured I better give this a go. :D

I am supposed to list 7 random or weird things about myself. I think this shouldn't be too difficult.

1) I am still a student and have been for 21 years. It is time for a break.
2) I have lived in New Zealand
3) My eyes change color depending on the weather
4) I lived in 4 states before my 24th B-day (and I am not an army brat)
5) I can clog and have clogged on stage at Walt Disney World
6) My Numero Uno Pet Peeve is snoring
7) I love dogs but hate cats
8) I love adrenaline rushes which is why I have jumped out of a perfectly good airplane
9) My highschool summer job was a river rat guiding on the Nantahala River
10) I am afraid of the dark. No, I am terrified of the dark.

OK Ladies, There you have it. I'm sure I could keep on going but I will spare you :D

I now have to tag 7 other people so the Lucky 7 are

Alex-Sillybirds Stamping Diary
Savitri-Scrapin and Stampin with Savitri
Lori-Ramblings of a Paper Crafter
Elaine- Quixotic Creations
Sandy- Paper Transformer
Catherine- Paper Addict
Mel- Mel Stampz

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

6 Shack Opinions:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Great facts! Being a student for ages is something we have in common. It can stress you out, hmm? As though you never really get a break. Good thing you have such fascinating past times to take your mind off of it. :0) Mel
P.S. I'd play but I've already been tagged; thank for thinking of me tho!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Interesting stuff!

Alhambra Club said...

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hehe, thanks for tagging me!

Another doglover - hooray! :)

Sara Henton said...

Cool! It was great learning some different facts about you

Anonymous said...

Oh My, I was tagged twice??!! I loved reading yours. I wanted to move to New Zeland, well, I still want to move there, LOL. I think i was supposed to be born there! When we (my DH and I) were praying about full time missionary work, I was secretly praying for it to be in New Zealand. As it turns out, He wanted us to serve Him right here in NH!! Oh well....maybe someday :)