More V-day

Aloha everyone. So I am freakin' out! I have set my thesis defense date which is March 12. What that means is that I have TONS AND TONS of work to do before the end of February. I am so stressed. I have been in front of this computer for the past 4 1/2 hours typing my research. I NEED A BREAK!

So, I have a couple more Valentine's Day cards to show you both of which are pretty simple because they are for the men in my life-my boyfried and my dad. This first one is for my boyfriend. I ticket punched the corners and rounded others then stamped I Love You on the bottom left. The heart is a brass-toned charm that I received in a Christmas package.



This second one is for my Dad because I am daddy's little girl. I'm not sure what this particular fold is called but I had seen it on SCS before so I decided to give it a try. I kept the colors the same as the above on but changed it up a bit. I added this scalloped heart as the center and two photo corners.



Mahalo for stopping by and listening to my panic attack. :D

16 Shack Opinions:

L.A. said...

Wow! Talk about déjà vu! I don't miss those grad school days! I finished my master's program last May but it still seems odd to have so much time on my hands. Good luck in the next several weeks!

Great cards by the way!!

Lori SBS2

AnnMarie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AnnMarie said...

Hiya Crystal! You poor thing! Sounds like you need a break! You can do this! Hang in there! Your cards are lovely!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! You have a lot going on, and yet, you've managed to make cards! Way to go! Good luck with your thesis. It sounds like you could use a break. I hope you plan on doing something wonderful for yourself when it's all over! Both of the cards that you made are GREAT!

Lori said...

Hang in there! I can totally relate to your grad school stress--I'm in my final year of my second masters degree program and can't wait for it to be over! Great job on the Valentine's Day cards--perfect for guys.

Godchick said...

Great cards for guys!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

I feel your pain. My partner just did his thesis defense in December. We were both stressed, lol. It's a lot of pressure. I'm sure you'll do amazingly though! :0) Mel P.S. Gorgeous cards. Love the boldness and artistic simplicity of them.

Alhambra Club said...

These are great cards, never did make grad school, think maybe when I retire I will go back, I so loved school, serioulsy really did.

Michelle Pearson said...

Good luck sister....you'll feel such a feeling of accomplishment when it's all over an you can breathe again! ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Cute card and good luck with your thesis! I'm so glad all that's behind me :D I know the feeling though.

Maria said...

Hi Crystal!

I love your pretty cards! They are such fabulous Valentine Cards! Wow, I wonder how you find the time to stamp and study at the same time! You must be fabulous with time management!

Your SBS2 sis,
Maria

Bonnie said...

Oh Great job on your card!! It is so great you can do all this together!! Good luck on your thesis!! Make sure you take a 6 month break after this!! Haha!

Tina said...

a precious card!

wish you a wonderful weekend, Sista

saucygoat said...

Cute valentine's cards!

Cathrine StClair said...

Good luck with the thesis!

I really like the gate fold card.

Crissy said...

I wish you the best of luck on your thesis!

Great job on the cards, I like simple!