It's Fall

Can you believe it? Death is on its way. To understand exactly what I mean by that, see my other post HERE. The weather is chilly here in Denver and I heard on the news earlier we could see snow next week. WHAT?!? Snow? It is only October!

To celebrate the fall season, I have a couple of fall cards to share with ya'll.



This is my first project ever that uses vellum and I loved it. Such a simple piece of paper gives such a great look to the card. The words you see are the top vellum layer. I am usually not a huge fan of burnt orange but I really enjoyed this color on this card. Maybe I am really excited about the fall in the air.



Spiders, spiders, everywhere. I am terrified of spiders. We ventured into the pet store today (which really bothers me but that is a post for another time) and came upon the biggest tarantula I have ever seen. I almost threw up in the middle of the store. I just can't do it. However, I do think this little spider is pretty cute. He is popped up for a little dimension and on the same cute polka-dotted paper.

Thanks for stopping by!

11 Shack Opinions:

Lori said...

Great fall cards, Crystal! I love using vellum overlays on my cards--it always looks so elegant.

AnnMarie said...

Cute cards! I am with you on the spider thing...eeeeewwwwwww!

kathleenh said...

Cute! I love the little spider coming down from the greeting.

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

SO sweet. Love the dotted paper & that adorable little spider! :O)

Lori said...

What a cute couple of cards!

Christina said...

I love the spider card!! Well done!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Great cards! I love fall, but not so much when it comes to winter. That nasty four-letter word (snow), I could do without! Oh well! I don't like spiders either, but the one on your card is so CUTE!

Catherine said...

Oh, me likey the spider, dropping in to say "happy halloween!" Cute!

~Michelle~ said...

love the spider on the web!

Miss you at Embellish-Online....you've not left us, have you?!

Savitri said...

Very cute cards!!!! I love the spider! I'm a spider freak too but yes, this one is a keeper :)

Flossie's Follies said...

These cards are great, I read about your challenge above, sounds like fun, hope to get a page done for it.