Fun October Pages

Hey everyone. Remember that October challenge I posted a while back? There were so many great pages that I just had to share.

Lori did an amazing job with this digital layout. Isn't her title FUN?







M-C put together this DPS. Her page has so many details. Did you see those crazy pumpkins?


















Here is Lynne's page. Her title font is so cute and I love the stripped paper.











Some of the gals uploaded their pages to Webshots so I was unable to download them. However, no worries. You can still check out their pages. Here is Kate's page. I love the digital layout she did. Last (but not least, I hope) if you missed my page you can see it here.

If you completed the challenge and I missed you, could you please leave me a comment with the URL of your page? I would love to post it!

Thanks everyone that played along. October was so much fun. I will be posting the November challenge soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 Shack Opinions:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

SO fun! Love all of the pages. Makes me wanna scrapbook! :O)

ChrissyM said...

Great pages! I'm still waiting for 2 different people to give me pics so I can do this halloween layout that I have in my head and I'm waiting for my order with the rest of the supplies to arrive. Everyone did a great job with the challenge. I'm watching for November challenge if I start now I should get it done.

Anonymous said...

I love these pages! Halloween is my favorite to scrap!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

What CUTE layouts! Like Kathleen, I love scrapbook Halloween!