Craft Critique

I just came across a pretty nifty website called Craft Critique. This is an opinion blog where crafter's provide reviews and critiques of products and services of all things crafty. I though it was a great place to look for information before making a purchase. Is a matter of fact, earlier today I came across a tool that I wasn't too sure of and after reading the great reviews on this site, I think I am going to go ahead and make the purchase. Since I am a beginner it is nice to have another perspective on something. If you are ever wondering about a product, check out this website and and see if your questions are answered. If not be sure to ask :)

FYI-I also have a link to the site in the right-side panel if you are ever curious and you can't seem to find this post :)

0 Shack Opinions: