CD Calendars Are Finished--Spoiler Alert for RCS

I told you I would get the CD Calendars finished this weekend. So, in the online scrap group that I am a part of, we decided to do a CD Calendar swap. Twelve of us each had a different month and since I love August (it is my birthday!) that is what I chose. Lots of popcicles, snglasses, and beach wear! I though these turned out great. I used American Traditions Beach Fun paper, Bobbins ribbon, and not sure what brand those embellies are....oh wait, just kidding; those are Dress It Up. I just love that line of embellishments! As soon as the swap is complete I will post all the months so you can see how talented the ladies at R-C-S is!





2 Shack Opinions:

Alhambra Club said...

Wow, these are great, what a wonderful idea.

Anonymous said...

These look so cute!